Introducing a Qi-certified wireless charging stand from FINAL FANTASY XIV!
The stand features the design of an Allagan tomestone of poetics which lights up when charging and remains illuminated for about three minutes after the device is removed. The stand can be used with compatible smartphones and has 3 built-in coils.
Charger Size (CM): Approximately L 12.90 × W 6.90 × D 6.50 cm
Material: ABS, PC
Included: USB cable (Type-A, Type-C cord 5W/2A) 1.2m
*Power adapter is not included
Release date is approximate, any changes will be updated
on the page.
- Shipment may take longer if the parcel contains
an import product and faces delays due to customs and duties.
- Also, please be aware of potential release date
changes which shall be updated on the website.
© SQUARE ENIX
■Key product specifications�
Input: 5V = 1A / 9V = 1.1A�
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W�
*When using a Quick Charge compatible adapter:�
Android devices: maximum 10W output
iPhone devices: maximum 7.5W output�
iPhone 15/iPhone 15 Pro�
iPhone 14/iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone SE (Second generation/ Third generation)
iPhone 13/iPhone 13 mini/iPhone 13 Pro
iPhone 12/iPhone 12 mini/iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 11/iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone XS/iPhone XR/iPhone X
Android Qi compatible devices�
Qi compatible devices�
- WPC Qi V1.2
- Qi ID：12099�
■Can it charge with an external case on?�
As long as the case is 4mm or thinner, then the charger can charge your device with the case still on.�
(*NOTE: Please remove all metallic and magnetic cases, as well as credit cards from the device before placing it on the charger.)�
■Qi wireless charging compatibility
Compatible with Qi wireless specifications; you can use this as a charging station for any Qi compatible device.
■Foreign object detection / off-position detection�
If the charger is unable to charge the device due to metal objects interfering connection, the device is not Qi compatible, or the Qi compatible device is not properly positioned, then the charger light will blink on/off (to show there’s an error).�
- Please use an AC adapter that is 5V/2A or higher.�
- In order to ensure stable output, make sure to place your smartphone in the center of this product.
- Remove all metal and magnetic cases, as well as credit cards from your device, as it might cause a malfunction of this product.�
- If you want to use the Quick Charge mode, you will need an AC adapter that supports Quick Charge. This product supports up to Quick Charge 3.0.
- Devices may not be able to be charged depending on protruding elements such as cameras.